Inspired by Italian, French, and Spanish architecture, mission tile is a predominant style in the tile roofing family. Mission tile roofing is prized for its distinctive look that changes as sunlight casts changing shadows across the roof surface. Paragon has taken Mission tile roofing to a new level with our composite double roman curved mission tile roofing.
Choosing this beautiful mission tile roofing with its revolutionary installation efficiency level is a win for both homeowners and contractors. Installers will welcome the auto locating nail gun guide feature when choosing Paragon composite mission tile roofing for their projects.
Like nothing ever seen before in the roofing industry, our mission tile roofing has 85 pieces per square and weighs only 230 lbs., making it the lightest composite barrel tile on the market. Lighter than architectural shingle, Paragon mission tile roofing is a great option for both new construction and re-roofs.
- Highest quality and lightest composite tile available
- Designed with revolutionary nail gun guide for ease of installation
- Made from 100% recycled plastic for positive environmental impact
- Durable design for impact and hail resistance
- Economical alternative to clay or concrete roof tiles
- Available in both variegated and solid colors
- 85 pieces per square with 14” exposure
- 230 lbs. Per roofing square
- 17 1/8” x 13 1/8”, exposure 14”
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. per piece
- Download Spec Sheet
- Eave Starter: 12” long
- Ridge Closure: 12” long
- Hip and Ridge Cap: L 16 ¼” x W 10 ¾” x H 9 ¼”
- Hip Starter: L 17 ½” x W 9 ¾” x H 9 ¼”
- End Cap: H 2” x W 11”
- Rake: L 17” x W 7 ½” x H 7”
NATURA MISSION TILE PRODUCT VIDEO
See this drone video of a recent Natura Mission Installation at the Hotel Indigo. Read more in our blog.