Shake roofing is a highly sought after look, characterized by the rustic charm of hand-split wood shakes. While aesthetically pleasing, traditional shake roofing has left much to be desired in the area of maintenance and longevity of roof life. Natura Shake composite roofing now provides the beauty of natural wood shake roofing with performance features only Paragon Roof Systems can deliver.
Natura Shake roofing is a natural looking shake panel with 12 distinct looks – the most of any synthetic shake roofing on the market. Natura shake roof tiles vary in profile thickness from ½” – ¾”. Natura is the only system available in the industry that has both staggered and straight course profiles. Most of our competition requires more pieces per square equaling increased cost in materials and installation to achieve a staggered look. Natura Shake is the same price for either profile with no difference in installation cost, unlike our competiiton. The 12 unique panels are designed from actual hand split cedar shakes. Featuring a locking tab for ease of installation, each panel uses three fasteners. Customers have shared with us that after their roofs were installed, you could not tell the difference between real cedar shake and Natura Shake. It is a true mirror of historical cedar shake roofing.
Natura Shake is gun nailable, offering the appearance of multi-width shakes, but with fewer fasteners. With only 85 pieces per square, it weighs 2.3 lbs. per square foot, far less than architectural shingles. This makes Natura Shake composite roofing the perfect choice for any roofing project.
Delivering high performance, great aesthetics, and easier installation, all at an affordable price, Natura Shake composite roofing is the best composite shake option for homeowners and contractors alike.
- Highest quality synthetic shake available
- Best priced composite shake on the market without compromising quality
- Industry leader in delivery times
- Available in both staggered and straight course designs. (See color photos above to reference profiles)
- Lightest composite shake on the market
- Truly gun nailable, easy to install
- Exceeds Class 4 impact
- 85 pieces per square with a 12” exposure, fewer fasteners needed.
- Extremely durable
- Class A or C Fire
- Protects environment by utilizing recycled plastics
- Authentic appearance for economical alternative to natural cedar
- Available in both variegated colors and solid colors
- Custom color matching available
- 12 unique panels are designed from actual hand split cedar shakes, helps avoid repetition
- Designed with a spacing tab for ease of installation
- Profile thickness from ½” – ¾”
- 85 pieces per square with 12” exposure
- 230 lbs. per roofing square
- L 17 1/8” x W 13 1/8”, exposure 12”
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. per piece
- Download Spec Sheet
- Eave Starter: 14 1/2” long
- Hip and Ridge Cap: L 16 ¼” x W 10 ¾” x H 9 ¼”
- Solids: L 17” x W 7 ½” x H 7”
Natura Shake Product Video
See this drone video of a recent Natura Shake Staggered Installation in Augusta, Georgia. The new color is called “Tahoe”.