As beautiful as traditional slate is, it has many limitations and is no longer the industry top performer. Paragon has reinvented slate roofing by taking the natural beauty of real slate and enhancing its performance as a roofing material that meets the demands of today’s world.
Paragon developed a new version of slate roofing that minimizes installation time and keeps costs affordable. Per roofing square foot, Paragon slate roofing is lower in price than traditional slate and other composite roofing options. Paragon slate roofing is also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Paragon Natura Slate brings an unrivaled realistic look to the roofline with the most variation of any manufactured roofing slate. Natura Slate roofing features 12 different unique patterns, consisting of 21 different images. This unique design offers 33% more variation than the nearest competitor, making it the most realistic composite slate installation on the market.
Natura Slate is the only multi-width slate system with a 5/8 of an inch thick reveal. This, along with the custom coloring capabilities offered by Paragon, means your slate roofing will not only look realistic, but it will also reflect your own personal style. Paragon can even match that 100 year old slate coloring that does not exist any longer among today’s slate roofing options.
Let your creativity flow and enhance the beauty of your home by installing a Paragon slate roof. You can rest assured knowing that Paragon has your home protected from above.
- Highest quality synthetic slate available
- Lightest composite slate on the market
- Truly gun nailable, easy to install
- Exceeds Class 4 impact
- 85 pieces per square with a 12” exposure, fewer fasteners needed.
- Extremely durable
- Class A or C Fire
- Protects environment by utilizing recycled plastics
- Authentic appearance for economical alternative to natural slate
- Available in both variegated colors and solid colors
- Custom color matching available
- Multi-width imaging taken from actual quarried slate
- Designed with a spacing tab for ease of installation
- Profile thickness from 5/8″
- 85 pieces per square with 12” exposure
- 230 lbs. per roofing square
- L 17 1/8” x W 13 1/8”, exposure 12”
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. per piece
- Download Spec Sheet
- Eave Starter: 14 1/2” long
- Hip and Ridge Cap: L 16 ¼” x W 10 ¾” x H 9 ¼”
- Solids: L 17” x W 7 ½” x H 7”