Spanish tile roofing is a desirable look, traditionally only found in clay or concrete tile. It features a one-piece curved design which provides a pattern of distinctive ripples across the surface of a roof. Paragon has developed a composite high-barrel Spanish tile that offers this classic look, but in a lightweight design that is suitable for any roofing project.
Paragon Spanish tile roofing has only 85 pieces per roofing square and weighs 230 pounds per square, making it an extremely versatile and revolutionary roofing product. Responding to consumer demand, Paragon has developed high-barrel Spanish tile roofing that is truly gun nailable. It also features an auto-locating nail gun guide for easy installation.
Traditional Spanish tile can only be hand nailed, so with most Spanish tile manufacturers, gun nailing their product, means risking the chance of damage and voiding the warranty. This can result in wasted time and unanticipated costs due to special non-stocked nail requirements. These problems are never an issue with Paragon composite Spanish tile roofing.
- Highest quality and lightest composite tile available
- Designed with revolutionary nail gun guide for ease of installation
- Made from 100% recycled plastic for positive environmental impact
- Durable design for impact and hail resistance
- Economical alternative to clay or concrete roof tiles
- Available in both variegated and solid colors
- 85 pieces per square with 14” exposure
- 230 lbs. Per roofing square
- 17 1/8” x 13 1/8”, exposure 14”
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. per piece
- Eave Starter: 12” long
- Ridge Closure: 12” long
- Hip and Ridge Cap: L 16 ¼” x W 10 ¾” x H 9 ¼”
- Hip Starter: L 17 ½” x W 9 ¾” x H 9 ¼”
- End Cap: H 2” x W 11”
- Rake: L 17” x W 7 ½” x H 7”